Location: Belleville, Ontario
This position is designed to facilitate Vantage’s continuous growth in delivering value-added protein products through customized processing solutions. Working together the right way in a high performance culture is how we deliver outstanding results for our customers and drive success in our business.
- Ensure the proper installation, repair, and maintenance of all Service Centre related production equipment
- Construct, dismantle, move, assemble, repair, and install industrial machinery
- Ensure the Service Centre operates in accordance with CFIA and HACCP guidelines
- Provide recommendations to continuously improve maintenance processes to meet customer expectations and minimize waste
- Ensure a safe working environment for all employees
Your Skills and Competencies
You are a Red-Seal certified Industrial Mechanic, and your maintenance competencies and skills are obvious, inspiring trust from employees and external customers.
You have a passion for problem-solving. You have a reputation for getting the job done in a timely manner and developing others.
Technical knowledge and proven communication skills are evident.
- A market competitive salary and a comprehensive employee benefit package
- A well-resourced path to future career growth and a stated preference to promote from within where feasible
- Tangible rewards for demonstrated results
Purposely Shape Your Future
Join a core values driven company where employee engagement is an integral part of our culture.