Responsible for handing out equipment to employees and visitors needing access to the Service Center and for keeping the Frock Room organized, neat and clean. Other responsibilities include janitorial services throughout common areas such as the adjoining hallways, break room, restrooms.
• Distribute required equipment to employees and visitors.
• Ensure that used or soiled equipment is turned in prior to exchanging new equipment.
• Keep frock room neat, clean and organized and keep stock of supplies on hand.
• Use laundry equipment to wash and dry equipment such as, but not limited, to gloves.
• Perform janitorial duties in hallways, break room, bathrooms, and staircases as needed.
• Due to the nature of this position, you may be required to perform a variety of other duties as assigned by supervision.
• Attendance is an essential function of the job.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
• Candidate must demonstrate the ability to read, write, and understand English. Bilingual preferred.
• Respond positively to changes in working environment.
• Deal positively with other team members – treat others as you would want to be treated: with respect and confidence.
• Understand the value of teamwork and reflect this understanding in your words and actions.
• Work in a way to be respected by your fellow team members for your contribution to the team’s success – you will “pull your own weight” on the team.
• Work in a positive manner to ensure the team’s success
• The smock room is not a processing area, although entrance to the processing facility is still expected. Temperatures range from hot to cold.
• Variety of odors associated with meat processing.
• Exposure to loud noises and moving industrial vehicle, conveyors and motors.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualification required of employees assigned to this job.