As a member of the Human Resources team, this admin position plays a key role in ensuring professional interaction with Vantage Foods’ current and potential employees, customers and the public as you will be providing support and assistance in a wide array of topics to include clerical, administrative and customer assistance.
You will play a key role in the Human Resources department in a variety of functions to include data maintenance for payroll, benefits administration, employee orientation and training, employee file maintenance, recruiting and information tracking.
- Perform key data entry and data maintenance for a variety of HR systems including: payroll, benefits, and HRIS system, PTO tracking, attendance, etc.
- Internal customer service representative for HR related inquires
- Accurately maintain employee files according to Company policy and regulatory requirements
- Reception desk and main phone line support as needed
- Assist with report generation for daily production needs in MS Excel
- Assist team members in understanding and navigating company policies
- Other duties as assigned
Key Skills and Competencies
- Bilingual in Spanish/English required
- Post-secondary degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of all Microsoft office applications with intermediate knowledge of MS Excel
- Perform repetitive and redundant tasks with strong attention to detail
- Work independently to provide administrative support to a diverse management team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Provide high level customer service and demonstrate professionalism in demanding and challenging situations.
Standard heated/ventilated office environment. High traffic areas with many interruptions and distractions. Occasional exposure to plant conditions, cold temperatures wet areas, plant machinery and processes.