Location: Belleville, Ontario
This position is designed to facilitate Vantage’s commitment to delivering value-added protein products through customized processing solutions. Working together the right way in a high performance culture is how we deliver outstanding results for our customers and drive success in our business.
- Servicing, repairing, and installing fully automated production equipment
- Maintaining and troubleshooting electrical systems
- Providing assistance and guidance to apprentices
- Ensuring working areas are kept clean and housekeeping is at high standards to ensure a safe work environment
- Completing all daily paperwork and ensuring it is turned into the Maintenance Manager
- Enforcing and following all HACCP procedures and committing to food safety
- Performing assigned work under a shift schedule, and occasional weekend work
Your Skills and Competencies
- Have a full understanding of all safe work procedures, including all lockout procedures
- Work well under pressure
- Good communication skills with co-workers, and ability to work as part of a team
- Applicants must be a Red Seal Electrician
- A market competitive salary and a comprehensive employee benefit package
- A well-resourced path to future career growth and a stated preference to promote from within where feasible
- Tangible rewards for demonstrated results
- MUST be authorized to work in Canada.
- ** Canadian relocation support will be considered
Purposely Shape Your Future
Join a core values driven company where employee engagement is an integral part of our culture.