Location: Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
This position is designed to facilitate Vantage’s continuous growth in delivering value-added protein products through customized processing solutions. Working together the right way in a high performance culture is how we deliver outstanding results for our customers and drive success in our business.
- Responsible for ensuring safe and efficient operation of company equipment and plant services within your area of expertise
- Ensure compliance to GMP, HACCP, and various government regulations
- Repair and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment, such as engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor, and production machines and equipment, using hand tools, power tools, and precision-measuring and testing instruments
- Eliminate downtime through preventative maintenance and effective performance assessment
Your Skills and Competencies
You have a proven ability to read and decipher blueprints and schematics.
Your reputation rests on quality and efficiency in getting things done right the first time.
- A market competitive salary and a comprehensive employee benefit package
- A well-resourced path to future career growth and a stated preference to promote from within where feasible
- Tangible rewards for demonstrated results
Purposely Shape Your Future
Join a core values driven company where employee engagement is an integral part of our culture.