Location: Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
This position is designed to facilitate Vantage’s continuous growth in delivering value-added protein products through customized processing solutions. Working together the right way in a high performance culture is how we deliver outstanding results for our customers and drive success in our business.
- Understand customer requirements on processing and packaging of the different product formats.
Work cooperatively with customer representatives and operations personnel to achieve
product specifications and quality standards
- Monitor critical product and process parameters to demonstrate adherence to product specifications, including product presentation, packaging quality and integrity (leakers), foreign material detection,
and label accuracy
- Correctly and accurately document findings during monitoring of critical production parameters
on appropriate records and forms
- Perform pre-operational inspection and other quality assurance activities as needed
- Meet or exceed USDA and BRC requirements
Your Skills and Competencies
You have a reputation of being organized, thorough, and decisive.
Your ability to effectively deal with problems, along with strong communication skills, easily allows you to build your personal reputation at all levels.
You value the importance of visual observation and meeting required standards.
- A market competitive salary and a comprehensive employee benefit package
- A well-resourced path to future career growth and a stated preference to promote from within where feasible
- Tangible rewards for demonstrated results
Purposely Shape Your Future
Join a core values driven company where employee engagement is an integral part of our culture.