Reporting to the HR Manager, the Bilingual Human Resources Receptionist provides administrative support to the Camp Hill Human Resources Department, visitors to the service center, and Vantage Foods Employees.
Duties include but not limited to:
The Bilingual HR Receptionist will be responsible for providing a range of administrative support for assigned staff in the Camp Hill service center. This includes but is not limited to:
- Greeting and recording visitors in log
- Answering main telephone and responding to inquiries
- Update Call Off Line throughout the day
- Administer Employee Referral Program
- Complete New Hire Paperwork for all new hires
- Post Job Postings as needed
- Provide interpretation as needed
- Data entry
- Performs, administers and coordinates various office and building services including:
- Maintain stationery supplies and restock as required.
- Office maintenance and repairs, office cleaning and security and services related to courier and mail.
- Additional Duties as assigned
- Oral and Written Fluency in both Spanish and English language required.
- High School Diploma, some college preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of admin experience
- Experience in MS Office suite to include PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook
- Experience in operating with both internal and external contacts
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal direction
Standard heated/ventilated office environment. High traffic areas with many interruptions and distractions. Occasional exposure to plant conditions, cold temperatures wet areas, plant machinery and processes.