As a key member of the Talent Acquisition team, the Talent Acquisition Supervisor-Hourly will supervise recruiting functions for entry level hourly positions. Identify and establish relationships with various businesses, agencies and organizations throughout the United States and offshore to identify and recruit candidates. Ensures a professional, efficient and complete recruiting experience for incoming candidates.
• Establish and maintain recruiting functions at the off-site recruiting office (Lemoyne)
• Regularly review and identify best practices for recruiting
• Ensure legal compliance in all aspects of recruiting, interviewing and pre-employment processing and paperwork
• Regular communication and coordination of entry level recruiting needs and procedures with Service Center Management.
• Create relationships with community programs that assist in finding individuals work
• Maintain and expand outreach efforts to various parts of the United States, including Puerto Rico.
• Identify and coordinate recruiting efforts outside the United States
• Coordinate travel, housing and relocation for candidates as needed, included but not limited to:
o Picking up candidates from airports and delivering them to their new housing.
o Acquiring and delivering essentials
• Create and post marketing material throughout the region to attract candidates.
• Other HR Generalist duties and projects as assigned
• Associates or Bachelors’ Degree in Business Management, Marketing, Human Resources, or related fields.
• 2-4 years Recruiting experience required, preferably in a high-volume, manufacturing environment.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, web-based recruiting tools, and social media.
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop for creating advertisement is desired, not required
• Must have a flexible schedule to work all hours to accommodate the schedule of traveling candidates
• Strong verbal and communication skills
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects, detail oriented
• Spanish/English bilingual is desired, not required.
Position is located at the off-site, Lemoyne, recruiting office. Travel by vehicle is required to the Service Center as well as trips to surrounding areas and other parts of the country. Occasional exposure to standard heated/ventilated office environment. Occasional exposure to plant conditions, cold temperatures, wet areas, plant machinery, and processes.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualification required of employees assigned to this job.