We call our food processing facility a Service Center because the facility offers our retail customers exceptional supply chain service, from raw material intake to consumer directed merchandising.
The Vantage Service Center is uniquely resourced to optimize quality, minimize cost, and ensure uncompromised food and workplace safety to meet each retail customer’s specific requirements.
Our Service Center offers:
- Independent third party fresh meats processing
- A full range of fresh meats capability
- Integrated supply chain technology
- Complete flexibility on raw material supply
- Rigorous food safety protocols and an in-facility food laboratory
- State-of-the-art equipment and processing technology
- Exceptional cost efficiencies
- Best-in-class standards – in every aspect
- Superior labor relations and a positive, growth-oriented environment for employees
In October 2013, Vantage PA LP opened a new Service Center in Camp Hill, PA to offer a full case-ready fresh meats program for the retail food divisions of Ahold USA.
In 2016, Ahold merged with Delhaize to form Ahold Delhaize; one of the world’s largest food retail groups; a leader in supermarkets and e-commerce, and a company at the forefront of sustainable retailing.
At 162,000 sq.ft., the Camp Hill Service Center:
- Is the largest of Vantage's four processing facilities
- Incorporates the most advanced global food processing technology to ensure safe, premium quality production and distribution of fresh beef, pork, and grind
- Employs over 800 staff, most of whom come from surrounding communities
- Supplies more than 560 retail stores in the NE US to Ahold Delhaize retail banners, including: Giant Carlisle, Giant Landover, Stop & Shop New England, Stop & Shop New York, and multiple locations for Peapod on-line
We will deliver superior value to our partners through quality,
cost leadership, and open-book transparency.